When I was in high school, my dad told me that I should consider a career in dentistry. I ignored him, because teenagers are so much smarter than their parents, and went off to college hoping to become a medical doctor.
A dentist came to talk to my biology class during my freshman year, and I decided that day that I wanted to be a dentist. I have learned so much since then, including the fact that I should always listen to my parents.
I love dentistry and enjoy treating patients of all ages. My goal is to make my patients comfortable and make appointments a positive experience for everyone.
Education and Continuing Education
- Clemson University – BS in Spanish and public health
- University of Alabama Birmingham – Doctorate of Dental Medicine
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill – General practice residency
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Association of Women Dentists
- CEREC® Doctors
- Spear Study Club
Beyond the Practice
I was born and raised in east Tennessee. Since then, I have been all over the southeast. My husband and I eventually made our way down to Florida and have quickly acclimated to the beach lifestyle.
We enjoy traveling, eating, and spending time with our family. I love sloths and otters, but have never been lucky enough to meet one in person.