Like us on Facebook!

Gangwisch, Grandy & Melzer - Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Panama City and Panama City Beach FL

Gangwisch, Grandy & Melzer - Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Panama City and Panama City Beach FL

Make a dental exam appointment in Panama City or Panama City Beach, Florida
or press here to call
Call us today! Lynn Haven 850-271-2341, Panama City Beach 850-271-0045

Meet the Doctors

Dr. GangwischDr. Clay Gangwisch has been a resident of Panama City for 42 years. Locally attending both St. Johns Elementary and Panama City Christian High School, he graduated in 1976. Traveling northward to the Boston, Massachusetts area, he received his Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Holy Cross College and postgraduate degree in dentistry from Tufts School of Dental Medicine. He is c...

Read More
Dr. GrandyDr. Mike Grandy was born in Buffalo, NY and grew up in Kissimmee, FL. He received his BS in Biology and BS in Molecular and Microbiology from the University of Central Florida in Orlando. He then attended the University of Florida in Gainesville where he received his Doctorate in Dental Medicine. In his free time, Dr. Grandy, his wife Elizabeth and 2 year old son, Jacob, lik...

Read More
Dr. MelzerDr. Daniel Melzer grew up in the panhandle. His dad, Dr. James F. Melzer Sr., has been in private practice as a dentist in Chattahoochee, FL for 25 years. His mom, Connie, although trained as an R.N. and certified X-ray technician, has managed their hometown practice for just as long. Growing up in that environment clearly rubbed off, because not only has Dr. Melzer followed in...

Read More

Recent News

  • sugarsubstitutes

    Sugar substitutes – Can they cause cavities?

    Yes and no.  As our patients become more health conscious and aware of what they are putting in their mouths and their children’s mouths, this very question has been brought up on multiple occasions.  There are several sugar substitutes on the market now.  Sugar substitutes can be classified as sugar or sugar-containing, sugar alcohols, and some aren’t even in a classification. Listed below are some of … Read More

  • pregnancy-dental-care

    My baby sucked the calcium out of my teeth!

    No, your baby did not!  Teeth are completely formed by around 16 years of age (with the exception of wisdom teeth) after which they no longer get nutrients from your bloodstream.  They are not like your bones which constantly require a source of calcium.  Since the teeth are already formed, a deficiencey in your diet will not “suck the calcium” out of them! Is it true … Read More

  • bad-teeth

    I’ve inherited my bad teeth!

    The truth is, you probably did not.  Genetics do factor in to make up 60% of the reason you are more prone to having periodontal disease, cavities, and/or crooked teeth.  The other 40%?  That one’s all you!  There are always those patients that are great with their homecare and still get a cavity just like there are those that rarely keep up with good brushing and flossing … Read More

About Our Dental Offices and Dentists

Gangwisch, Grandy & Melzer is a family and cosmetic dental practice with locations and dentists in Lynn Haven (near Panama City) and Panama City Beach, FL.

YouTube Preview Image

We offer extended office hours to better suit your needs. Monday - Thursday 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Free Teeth Whitening for Life! Click for details!

Visa. MasterCard. American Express. CareCredit Patient Payment Plans.